Tuesday, May 29, 2018

My lifes objects

There are many objects to describe my life.

  • A smiling doll cause I'm always happy
  • a video game cause I'm always playing them
  • a tv because I'm always watching it
  • a router cause I'm always online 
  • A heart cause I'm always around my family
  • a camera because my grandpa has a lot of family classics on his
  • my grandma's couch because that is where  we lounge
  • popcorn because of many fun times if had involved popcorn 
  • my mom's perfume because her perfume smells very good and it will always remind me of her
  • me dads cologne because he's been wearing the same one since I was little
  • My sisters backpack because I love my little sister
  • moana because my little cousin adores her
  • My desk because i see it everyday my laptop cause i use it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment